Author's Note
Hi everyone~! 💕✨
Welcome back to Chapter 3 of Werewolf King’s Wife! Thank you so much for sticking around for this emotional roller coaster with me! 👑🌸
In this chapter, Lisette is thrust directly into the heart of the Werewolf Kingdom. Upon her arrival at the palace, she is immediately whisked away by royal servants to be bathed, dressed in the finest silks, and presented with a lavish, grand feast fit for nobility. On the surface, she is treated like a guest of honor, but the deep fear in her heart says otherwise! Amidst the delicious scents, stunning jewels, and beautiful clothes, Lisette’s mind is completely spiraling. Her sweet innocence makes her view every single act of kindness with intense suspicion. She can’t help but wonder nervously: Is this royal treatment all just a "last meal" before her eventual execution?! 🙈💔
Can we also take a moment to talk about Lisette’s grand arrival look? I was so excited to draw this scene because she looked absolutely breathtaking in her royal transformation! I genuinely fell in love with her new style, the elegant dress, and the soft atmosphere of the palace. Everything was turning out so graceful, beautiful, and dramatic!
The tension in the chapter reaches its ultimate peak when she is finally brought face-to-face with the Great Werewolf King. To her absolute shock, the terrifying monarch is none other than Joshua, the mysterious man who saved her life in the forest! But right as this grand, dramatic reveal happened... a hilariously embarrassing mistake occurred on my end! ðŸ˜✨
While everyone was admiring the tense atmosphere, Joshua, the grand, formidable Werewolf King himself, walked into the room completely barefoot! Yes, you read that right... no boots or royal footwear at all! Awww, man... he is literally the King! He should definitely be wearing royal boots, right?! Hahaha~! Footwear logic completely vanished from my brain while I was sketching and coloring that panel! 🙈💥
Naturally, my sharp-eyed readers noticed it immediately in the comments section, and to be completely honest with you, I was SO embarrassed! I literally buried my face in my hands when I realized what I had done! Every time I remember that panel, I still cringe and blush a little. But hey, as an amateur creator, making funny mistakes like this is all part of the learning process! It was definitely a valuable lesson for me to double-check my character designs and outfits before finalizing the final art! 🎨✨
I hope Joshua walking around barefoot didn't ruin the majestic vibe too much for you! What did you think of Lisette’s new look, and how did you feel about that shocking identity reveal? If you enjoyed reading this chapter, please consider sharing this post with your friends, it really helps this blog grow! Let me know all your thoughts (and feel free to laugh with me about the shoes) in the comments below! Thank you so much for your love and support, and see you in Chapter 4~! 🥰💖











