WEREWOLF KING'S WIFE - CHAPTER 1

Francellyn06
0



werewolf king's wife chapter 1 part 1

werewolf king's wife chapter 1 part 2

werewolf king's wife chapter 1 part 3

werewolf king's wife chapter 1 part 4

werewolf king's wife chapter 1 part 5

werewolf king's wife chapter 1 part 6






Author's Note
Hi everyone~! 💕✨
Welcome to Chapter 1 of Werewolf King’s Wife! I am so excited to finally launch this story and share this long-awaited first chapter with you all! 🌸👑

In this opening chapter, we meet our male lead, the Werewolf King, Joshua, moving through the thinning veil of the woods like a ghost of the past. Driven by a deep grief that has spanned centuries, he continues his clandestine search through the human realm. He is desperately searching for a soul he once knew, the reincarnation of the lover he lost a lifetime ago! His heart is a graveyard of tragic memories, and his journey is fueled by a single, desperate hope that the woman who was once his world has returned to this earth in a new form.

Meanwhile, poor Lisette finds herself in absolute, terrifying danger! When Lisette’s path of terror intersects with Joshua’s path of longing, the entire forest stands still. In the dying light of the afternoon, Joshua intervenes just as the darkness is about to claim her. But as he gazes at the trembling girl he just saved, his breath hitches! He doesn't just see a stranger in distress; he sees that familiar, unforgettable spark in her eyes that he has sought for hundreds of years. The search is finally over, but the battle to reclaim her heart is only just beginning!

To be completely honest with you all, my absolute favorite part of drawing this chapter was that thrilling, heart-pounding chase scene in the woods! Drawing Lisette running for her life through the dark forest while being pursued by a bad werewolf was a completely new experience for me. Action sequence panels are something I rarely ever draw, so bringing this high-tension moment to life on the page was definitely a huge personal challenge! My poor wrist was fighting for its life while sketching, but I really wanted you to feel Lisette's sheer terror and desperation as the shadow of the beast loomed closer! 🙈💔

And then, of course, we have that dramatic turning point where Joshua unexpectedly steps in to rescue her! Since I am still very much an amateur when it comes to illustrating action and hero-entry scenes, I spent countless hours tweaking the poses, angles, and dramatic lighting to make their first encounter feel truly magical and memorable. I know my action drawing skills are far from perfect and I still have so much room to grow as an artist, but I poured my absolute heart and soul into every single panel of this scene! 🎨✨

I genuinely hope that despite my amateur action skills, you can still feel the heart and passion I put into this chapter and enjoy reading it with all your heart! What did you think of Lisette and Joshua's unexpected reunion in the forest? Did the forest chase get your heart racing? If you enjoyed this chapter, please share this post with your friends, it really helps this blog grow! I would love to hear all your thoughts, theories, and feedback in the comments below!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting my work! See you in Chapter 2~! 🥰💖

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Post a Comment (0)
3/related/default