Author's Note
Hi everyone~! 💕✨
I am so happy and excited to welcome you all to the prologue of Werewolf King’s Wife! 👑🌸
In this opening prologue, we unveil the dark, tragic backstory and ancient rift that drove the human and werewolf realms apart, plunging both worlds into centuries of silent hostility. But after hundreds of years, the deep shadows of the past are finally returning. Lisette’s fate dramatically crosses paths with Joshua once again, though he is no longer the gentle man she once knew long ago. Now transformed into the formidable, feared Werewolf King, he has returned with a fierce determination, fully ready to reclaim the woman who was always destined to be his!
To my dear readers, thank you so much for embarking on this wild fantasy journey with me! This story has been living, growing, and playing in my head for months, and seeing it finally come to life on this blog is an absolute dream come true. What do you think of the King's first impression? Is he too cold and intimidating, or just deeply misunderstood?
To be completely honest with you all, I initially started sharing this comic story on Webtoon Canvas. However, as time went on, I found myself dreaming of having a personal digital space that I could truly call my own. I thought it would be so much more meaningful and intimate to build my very own website gallery, a dedicated sanctuary where I could freely display all my comics, illustrations, behind-the-scenes artwork, and personal updates directly with my readers! 🎨✨
I am still very new to website management and far from being a professional tech whiz, so setting all of this up was quite a learning curve for me! But taking this brave step feels like such a huge, rewarding milestone for my journey as an artist! 🙈💖
If you are a long-time reader who followed me all the way from Webtoon Canvas to this new home, I want to send you the biggest, warmest hug and a massive thank you! By reading my work directly here on my website, you are genuinely helping me take my very first steps toward becoming an independent indie comic creator. Your presence and continuous support mean the entire world to me!
What are your wild theories about the ancient war between humans and werewolves? If you enjoyed this prologue, please consider sharing this post with your friends, it really helps this new blog grow! Let me know all your thoughts in the comments below! Thank you so much, and enjoy reading~! 🥰💖










