Author's Note
Hi everyone~! 💕✨
Welcome to Chapter 1 of Purrfect Lover! I am so thrilled to finally share this newly remade version with all of you! 🐱🌸
In this opening chapter, we get to meet Hoshino Mika, an ordinary university student navigating a quiet, predictable life. Between nursing a cute secret campus crush and having daily chats with her best friend, everything in her world seems perfectly normal... that is, until the heartbreaking day her beloved cat mysteriously vanishes! But the shock doesn't end there! In its place, a handsome and enigmatic stranger named Taku suddenly appears right at her bed, claiming to be the exact same cat she just lost! As the fine line between reality and the impossible blurs, Mika’s ordinary days are about to turn into a chaotic, heart-pounding adventure! The strange, sweet coexistence between a girl and her 'feline' protector officially begins now!
To be completely honest with you guys, working on this remake has been such a deeply fulfilling and joyful experience for me as a creator. Looking at how far the art and storytelling have come, I can proudly say that I am really, really satisfied with how this new version turned out! 🎨✨ While redrawing and reworking through these panels, so many fresh, exciting ideas kept flowing into my mind naturally. It feels like the story and characters are coming alive in ways I couldn't have imagined before! I truly hope this renewed journey brings a huge smile to your face and keeps you thoroughly entertained with every single page.
If you are a long-time reader who followed me all the way from Webtoon Canvas or my social media pages, I want to give you the biggest, warmest thank you! By choosing to visit and read my comic directly here on my official website, you are genuinely supporting me as an independent author. Every click, every view, and every comment here means the absolute world to me and keeps my passion burning! 💖✨
What do you think of Mika's reaction to finding Taku in her room? How would you react if your lost pet suddenly turned into a handsome guy overnight?! Hahaha~! If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider sharing this post with your friends, it really helps this new blog grow! I would love to hear all your thoughts and impressions in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading, and see you in the next chapter~! 🥰💖











