Hello hello, my lovely readers! (≧◡≦) ♡
First of all, a super-duper gigantic THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart for reading Chapter 1 of Fake Daughter’s Leisure Life! I am honestly over the moon that you decided to drop by, click on this story, and give my little baby project a chance. You have no idea how much your presence here means to me, I'm practically bouncing up and down in my chair with excitement right now! ✨
So… what did you think of our dramatic opening?! Gasps in fake shock!
In this very first chapter, we witnessed our main girl Flavia doing something totally wild and unexpected, she went right ahead and suddenly canceled her engagement with Ethan! Phew! Talk about making a grand entrance, right? But wait, did you catch Ethan's reaction? He didn't seem particularly thrilled about that arranged marriage either, did he? Hmm… very suspicious, if you ask me! But hey, don't worry your pretty little heads just yet, okay? This is literally just the beginning of their chaotic journey!
Things are definitely going to get a bit more tangled and complicated down the road, because what is a proper story without a tiny pinch of drama? But don't panic! My ultimate goal is to wrap all those silly misunderstandings and future twists in a huge, cozy blanket of humor and lighthearted giggles so it never feels too heavy or stressful to read.
To be completely honest with you guys, I've just been craving a super chill, cozy, and relaxed romance fantasy story to read lately. Something you can curl up with under a fluffy blanket with a hot cup of cocoa! So I thought... why not just create one myself? (´Ï‰`)
My grand plan for this series is to keep it as wholesome, sweet, and comfy as humanly possible. Though… okay, I have to confess, it is still Chapter 1, so who knows where my wild brain might take us later? We shall see, hehehe~ 🤫 Let's cross our fingers and enjoy this cute ride together!
Now, a tiny favor from your resident author-san! If you enjoyed this chapter and want to support this story, I would be forever grateful! If you have a few spare coins and want to peek at future chapters early, you can pop over to my Patreon! But hey, absolutely no pressure at all! Reading it right here for free, dropping a like, and sharing it with your best friends, your neighbors, your schoolmates, your distant cousins, or literally anyone on planet Earth is already a massive support! I really want our sweet little community here to grow big and strong, and I genuinely cannot do it without your incredible love and help! 💖
Please, please, please don't forget to leave a comment down below! Tell me your favorite moments, your crazy theories about Ethan and Flavia, or even just say a quick hi... reading your thoughts completely brightens my day and gives me the energy to work on the next pages!
Thank you so much again, you precious gems! Take care, stay happy, and I will see you all very soon in Chapter 2! Bye-bye~! (✿◠‿◠)✨







